Monday, September 27, 2010

Cousins don't shake hands, cousins gotta hug!

Are you tired of my summer vacation stories yet? I've got one more, and then since it's been almost two months, I guess I'll find something else to report. Thanks for humoring me! ;)

My cousins and brothers and I are all super close, especially because we've been doing this reunion thing since before I was born. That said, sometimes we treat each other more like siblings than cousins. Take this as an example.

See this picture? See the two people sitting between the boat?

That's my youngest cousin with her (relatively) new boyfriend. He'd never been to our reunion before and was meeting most of us for the same time. Cute, right?

This was the welcome he received.
A cousin, a cousin-in-law, and a sister, spreading the love.

The balloons hit the boats around them and water in front of them several times before they realized what was happening.
This was right after she got nailed in the back of her leg. Ouch.
Run guys!
You can imagine we were all laughing pretty hard by this point.
All Photos © Me

And that's the kind of love we share.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment